A week ago flat out sucked. But this past weekend really couldn’t have been any better. It closed out on a glorious Sunday which included:
- Perfect summer in Montana weather
- Iced coffee on the deck in the morning sun, watching the dogs snuffle around in the lawn freshly mowed the day before
- Breakfast at The Good Food Store with my Best Girl
- 60 sweaty minutes out in the woods up Pattee Canyon
- Two hours of sweaty AMERICAN FALCON rehearsal
- Evening fly fishing on Rock Creek with my Best Girl
- Grilled bison patties and steamed asparagus for a late dinner
Yeah, top that! Hell of a way to kick off a week. And today, Monday, I believe I’ll be feasting with my kid and my mom, who happens to be celebrating a birthday.
Happy birthday, Mom!