As this entry posts, I’ll be on a plane headed for Florida, a swap of about 60 degrees or so. Can’t say I’ll be complaining much, because I’ll take just about any opportunity to see the ocean that I can get.
- 11/22/2015: A very enjoyable midday spent taking photographs for Divine Trash Vintage makes me think this freelance gigging may not be such a debacle after all.
- 11/23/2015: Coyotes kicking up quite a ruckus out in the dark tonight, one of my favorite songs no matter the time of year.
- 11/24/2015: After eight months of wondering, it is now certain: as of 01/01/2016, I will be officially unemployed.
- 11/25/2015: Waking in the earliest hours of morning, dawn still three or four hours away, I wander the house and peer through the blinds at an achingly clear night, the moon bright enough to read by, and I’m struck by how much heartstopping beauty we miss because we’re sleeping.
- 11/26/2015: As the various components of the afternoon’s feast sorted out which got to linger and which had to immediately depart, I was particularly thankful there wasn’t so much as 100 yards farther to drive from my mom’s to the “comforts” of my own home.
- 11/27/2015: Black Friday and all I got was a stupid magazine.
- 11/28/2015: I’m not sure that a dinner of fritos dipped in ranch, followed by two slabs of peanut butter toast, was quite the departure from two nights in a row of gluttonous Thanksgiving-based fare my body was crying out for.