- 11/08/2015: The best parts of the new James Bond movie are all the fabulous locations and the groovy clothes (007 must have a cache of designer casual, adventure, evening, and formal wear in every city in the world, right?), but I can sum up what would have made a huge improvement to it in three simple words: More Monica Bellucci.
- 11/09/2015: Feeling the early stages of a cold of some level coming on, which damn well better be a false alarm if it knows what’s good for it.
- 11/10/2015: What would have been my dad’s 75th birthday today, the 2nd one since his passing.
- 11/11/2015: In a little over a year of “practice,” this afternoon was the worst case yet of, 2/3 of the way through yoga class, me wondering why I am there when all I wanted to do was get up, leave, and never even think of coming back.
- 11/12/2015: Replaced an evening’s band practice with a late night playing an actual show and ended up having one of our better outings yet at ye olde VFW, where a great time was (presumably) had by all.
- 11/13/2015: It isn’t so much the late night as it is the bouncing back early the next morning….
- 11/14/2015: It’s crazy how positive an impact being mindful of spending time constructively — even if that means doing nothing on occasion — can be on one’s demeanor, until one stops doing so for a couple weeks and falls back to generally being a sullen asshole.
I obviously didn’t take this, so someone please send me to Italy to photograph Monica, okay? Thanks….