Missed a day this week. . . .
- 07/29/2013: Took a long ramble up a hill and back down in the Rattlesnake tonight for the first time in far too long.
- 07/30/2013: Saw the movie Kon-Tiki, which further proves there is Divine Intention involved in planting me so far inland.
- 07/31/2013: One thing about living paycheck to paycheck is that it feels like Christmas comes every other Friday.
- 08/02/2013: The Great Bear Rainforest in British Columbia is in my top ten of places in the world to see before I die.
- 08/03/2013: A couple hours chest deep in the Blackfoot River, a gluttonous meal with Julia, and a late trip to the movies make for a pretty solid Saturday.
- 08/04/2013: Visited Sid at Five Guys where he works and earned a free bag of the world’s most fatteningly delicious french fries for my efforts.