- 10/18/2015: I swear the kingfishers hanging around my ramble paths know I want to photograph them and are deliberately fucking with me.
- 10/19/2015: The enthusiasm from my Canadian friends on the night of their election really makes me look forward to all the bitter, bile-flavored disappointment to come for us ‘Mericans over the next year.
- 10/20/2015: I’m not anti-hunting at all, but I’d be lying if I said all the dudes with rifles stomping through the wandering grounds I frequent with Darla the Adventure Dog don’t make me just a little bit nervous.
- 10/21/2015: Why get projects completed in a timely fashion when you can cram most of the work into that desperate, final hour?
- 10/22/2015: Sunshine gets all the glamour, but I live for foggy mornings on the river, mist rising in clouds from its surface, herons overhead heard, not seen.
- 10/23/2015: Reservation thrift store find of the century: two signed first edition Ed Abbey books and the paperback edition of the Lord of the Rings trilogy that I grew up with.
- 10/24/2015: Sleeping late, a big breakfast, a saunter around the river, and then not much else makes for a pretty decent Saturday.
Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset