A day late and an entry short, but what are you gonna do sometimes, you know?
- 08/13/2013: Travel day to Fresno, then In & Out Burger for lunch and Elysium on the iMax.
- 08/14/2013: Management level clusterfuck springs me home from work trip one day early.
- 08/15/2013: Today was the 34th anniversary of the release of Apocalypse Now; I watched Martin Sheen sweat while I sweated away in my own hot, suffocating living room.
- 08/16/2013: Despite my love for old houses, after seeing the horror movie The Conjuring today about a haunted house, I’m quite content to be living in a double-wide.
- 08/17/2013: I lumbered up the long climb to the “M” this afternoon, staggered back down the trail of switchbacks, then sat in the shade by the river while a steady breeze cooled me off.
- 08/18/2013: Knocking lingering bullshit off the to-do list is always cause for celebration.