Flying to Fresno, CA, today. Lucky me. . . .
- 08/05/2013: I’m seeing larger and larger flocks of geese lately; a modest group of 21 honked their way maybe 20 feet overhead as I swam at Frenchtown Pond this evening.
- 08/06/2013: Hiking in the Rattlesnake tonight I saw a happy, ridiculous dog that must have been a cross between a yellow Lab and a Bassett Hound.
- 08/07/2013: Tonight after mowing the lawn, I decided to go jump in the river and on my way there stopped and met Sherry at the horse stable while she was tending to her 27yo horse, Julie.
- 08/08/2013: All nearby fishing (Bitterroot River, Clark Fork) closed from 2 PM to Midnight until further notice because of too-warm water temperatures.
- 08/09/2013: Tonight I had takeout bar food from the Alcan for dinner and I have to wonder why I ever bother to have anything but that.
- 08/10/2013: A whole lotta nothin’ accomplished today, and that’s okay by me.
- 08/11/2013: 9+ sweaty miles in a smoky Rattlesnake nonetheless made for an invigorating Sunday.